Films & Exhibits
- Coming soon!
The feature documentary MOMS LIVING CLEAN examines drug policies impacting pregnant and parenting mothers and profiles the compelling stories of six women who transform their lives in whole-family substance abuse treatment over three years, from residency through transition. The moms' stories unfold against the myth that they are untreatable, and America’s war on drugs, which has sent record numbers of women to prison and their children into an overburdened foster care system. The film reveals the women’s childhood exposure to drugs, alcohol and domestic violence. These intimate portraits explore the challenges of addiction and recovery, economic hardship and motherhood. This unique rehab program, where the women have their children with them, prepares them for living clean and self-sufficient. Your generosity now will help complete MOMS LIVING CLEAN in 2008. For infomation and to make a donation go to: http://www.momslivingclean.org, or contact the filmmaker, Sheila Ganz at email@example.com.
- "Prayer for Truth" from The Mothers Project by Celeste Billhartz <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly6VFu4Ymaw>
- E V E R L A S T I N G by Ann Fessler <http://www.inside.mica.edu/everlasting/>
- Love, War, Adoption, by Suzie Kidnap
Out of the Fog, by Suzie Kidnap <http://www.suziekidnap.com>
- The Magdalene Sisters based on true stories
- Unlocking the Heart of Adoption, by Sheila Ganz <http://unlockingtheheart.com/index.htm>
- Bitter Winds <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvO75R-QrqA>
- Motherhood, Adoption, Surrender, & Loss <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks3P59z5gUk>
- How I Lost Austin <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBFxKHz_4z4&NR=1>
Be sure to read the information about the film!
- Nancy Verrier Interview Pt 1
Nancy Verrier Interview Pt 2
Nancy Verrier Interview Pt 3
- A tribute to Dian Wellfare (1951 - 2008) by video artist, Merilyn Fairskye